Saoirse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.P.Q.R

4 posters

Go down

S.P.Q.R Empty S.P.Q.R

Post by Commodus Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:12 pm

Ruler: Commodus
Nation: Praetoria
CN Forum Name (if none/unsure leave blank):
Resource #1: Silver
Resource #2: Wine (I got screwed on this)
National Strength:
Recruited By (if none/unsure leave blank): Tuathal
Vouch (if none/unsure leave blank):

Link to Nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=440094

Have you had any previous nations? If so, please provide the Nation and Ruler names: Asadistan

Please list previous alliances, if any, you were in: No
How long were you a member?: a month
Why did you leave?: I got deployed in the military and nation was deleted from inactivity
Do you owe your previous alliance any money, or have other commitments or?: I am commited to S.P.Q.R and what it stands for.
Are you in the midst of any problems with any Alliances? No
Are you currently involved in any wars? If so, provide full details: No

Why do you want to join Saoirse: Cause I like the name, the color, and its starting up
What can you offer Saoirse? (RL and cyber skills etc): Full dedication with your financial support
What do you expect from us?: All I ask is I still get to carry on my Roman Empire styled Nation. Like the flag.

Commodus

Back to top Go down

S.P.Q.R Empty Re: S.P.Q.R

Post by kizzyboi Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:12 pm

welcome aboard

kizzyboi
Minister
Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by ALT3RNAT1V3 Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:24 pm

Cool, welcome i'll mask you as an applicant no i'll send you a PM with basic info like how to do tech deals and you'll have 15 million in cash soon
ALT3RNAT1V3
ALT3RNAT1V3
Tánaiste
Tánaiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Commodus Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:39 pm

Thank you Im looking forward to this Smile

How do I get on IRC?

Commodus

Back to top Go down

Post by ALT3RNAT1V3 Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:38 am

Well there is two types of IRC, theres mibbit which is a great starting tool but isn't the best and then theres mIRC which you can click here! to find out about.

Using mibbit is simple you can click the icon up there that says "IRC" you just type in your username which is Commodus and click connect, when you connect you should see something like
"7Welcome to the Official IRC Channel of Saoirse || United In Freedom, We Stand || Saoirse is a Orange and Green Sphere Alliance || Forums URL: https://saoirse.darkbb.com || Enjoy your Visit!"

But we recommend using mIRC it's a little difficult at first but its easer to manage.

So Commodus tell us a little about your self, do you have any special interests such as journalism? Or DJing or maybe your good at economics.

I'm also going to get you started with some tech deals now with these tech deals you first have to buy this improvement a "foreign ministry" it allows for you to have one more aid slot this basically means you can do up to 5 deals instead of four, second you have to buy another improvement called a "Harbor" it gives you an extra trade slot which lets you take part in trade circles!

After this complete your deals, after you have all the tech sent, you should spend all your money on infrastructure and only on land and military when needed. You don't need to buy military such as aircraft, tanks, stuff like that only buy the recommended amount of soldier. It is currently peace time in Cybernations so military is not needed, if you read some of the guides in the Ministry of Education you'll find information on how to grow your nation better.
ALT3RNAT1V3
ALT3RNAT1V3
Tánaiste
Tánaiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuathal Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:32 am

Welcome to Saoirse...
Tuathal
Tuathal
Taoiseach
Taoiseach